Monday, September 22, 2008

Damages!

So I was told recently by a firend that they do not understand why I am so bruised and injured. I have a whopping bruise on my leg from getting hit by a tree on the mountain ride, another bruise from being hit by the same tree when we were going the other way (yah, I know, I should have seen it the second time, I'm not that bright, apparently). I have blisters from wearing the wrong pants the other day and now I have a huge welt on my shoulder from a hornet that stung me when I rode through their little hornet procession.
Horseback riding is dangerous, which is why I always wear my helmet. Obviously I need a body protector too.

But I'm happy to report that Pip has no injuries, didn't bruise his feet on the mountain ride, didn't get knocked by any trees, and wasn't stung by a hornet. That last one is important, becuase we both would have been hurt if he'd been stung. I was certainly pretty frantic to get the damn thing off me, I can't imagine the antics that Pip would have used to get both me and the hornet off him.

So as long as I have health insurnce I'm happy to take the injuries for Pipper.

No comments: